Upcoming Reviews

....

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Review: You Are So Undead To Me by Stacey Jay



About~ Q: How many zombies does it take to ruin a social life?

A: Not many.

Megan Berry is a zombie settler by birth, which means she’s part-time shrink to a whole bunch of semi-dead people with killer issues. All Megan really wants is to go to homecoming, but when you’re trailed by a bunch of slobbering corpus whenever you leave the house, it’s kind of hard to score a date. Let’s just say Megan’s love life could use some major resuscitation.

Megan’s convinced her life can’t get any worse-until someone in school starts using black magic to turn average, angsty Undead into scary, hardcore flesh-eating Zombies. Now it’s up to Megan to stop the zombie apocalypse. Her life-and more importantly, the homecoming dance-depends on it.


My Review~ Wow…..I love this book. The author made me feel like I was the main character. Stacey Jay gets into the mind of a true teen (and I, being a teen, should know that very well). The plot of the story was very interesting. This book was so fun to read. I felt like I was not reading at all. I loved the ending too. And the chemistry between Megan and Ethan is simply breathtaking. If you don’t put this book on top of your reading pile, you will regret every second of it.

Plot: 4/5
Character: 5/5
Ending: 5/5
Cover Art: 4/5
Pages in Novel: 263
Link to Buy Book: Borders, Amazon, Barnes & Noble
Other Books in the Series: Undead Much?

~Kassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment