Upcoming Reviews

....

Saturday, May 1, 2010

In My Mailbox (4)

(This post was inspired by Kristi at The Story Siren.)

For those of you who don't know what In My Mailbox is, it's when each week you write what new books you have gotten/read from the Library, Bookstore, Etc. Most Book Blogs post Their In My Mailbox every week on Sunday but on the Eternal Night Blog, instead of doing it each week, I will be posting it at the end of the month.

This Month for In My Mailbox:

Won from LibraryThing:



Desent into Dust by Jacqueline Lepore

Bought:



Fallen by Lauren Kate
The Twilight Saga: New Moon DVD (Go Team Edward)



Hearts At Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
Being Nikki by Meg Cabot

Borrowed:



Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs



Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs
Okay, I know the last 3 books are not YA titles but my aunt (being the cool aunt she is) suggested I read these novels and warn me there is no strong sexual content, so I thought I could give it a try. Plus don't you think the girl on the cover tattoos are awesome?

What's In Your Mailbox?

~Kassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment