Upcoming Reviews

....

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

(This post was inspired by Kristi at The Story Siren)

For those of you who don't know what In My Mailbox is, it's when each week you write what new books you have gotten/read from the Library, Bookstore, Etc. Most Book Blogs post Their In My Mailbox every week on Sunday but on the Eternal Night Blog, instead of doing it each week, I will be posting it at the end of the month.

This Month for In My Mailbox:

Bought:

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine


Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris


Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris


Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris


All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris
From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris


Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris

Library:

Shadowland by Alyson Noël
Beautiful Dead: Jonas by Eden Maguire


Ghost Huntress: The Guidance by Marley Gibson
Ghost Huntress: The Reason by Marley Gibson

This month was way better then the last. I got so many books and I finally got a library card. Last Saturday, my mom took me to the library and when I saw all of the books in the teen area, I could have sworn that my heart stopped just by looking at all the pretty books. If I could choose two homes, it would be the library and the bookstore. I would have chosen more than 4 books to barrow but I ran out of room in my purse and on top of that I had to go somewhere afterward, so my mom said only four books. This month I also got part 1-9 to the Sookie Stackhouse Series since I am now a big fan of the True Blood TV show. (Eric Northman is H-O-T!!!) I also got Pretty Little Lairs (mostly because of the TV show) and Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine (Morganville Series Rocks!!!)

What's in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment