Upcoming Reviews

....

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's My Birthday!!!!



I can't believe it. I am one year away from begging my parent's to teach me how to drive a car and trying to get a driver's permit. Yesterday was my last day of being 14, and as of today, some time around 8:00 AM, I am now 15 years of age. Wow, I think I'm getting old... But I guess the best way to look at it is by me having more time to read as many books as I can. So far my day is going great and I can't wait to see how the rest of the day plays along. And as for whoever else's birthday is on July 6th or just in the month of July, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you all.

By the way be on the look out for my review on Shadowlond by Alyson Noël.

2 comments:

  1. I turned 15 five days ago!

    Woo, we're not 14 anymore!

    Happy birthday. ;)

    Xoxo

    Brent

    ReplyDelete