Upcoming Reviews

....

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Won the One Lovely Blog Award



I am so happy. I won a blog award today. Thank you Anna from Books to Brighten your Mood.

And this is how this award works:
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

Here are the blogs that I chose to pass this award to:

Imagination in Focus
Just one more Chapter
Along for the Ride
Book Love: Teen
Braintasia Books
Dreaming in Books
Paromantasy
The Book Shopaholic
The Moody Teenager
The Shady Glade
The Unread Reader
Loves to Read
YA Addict
The Sweet Bonjour
The Book Cellar

I also won the Versatile Blogger Award, again, from Missy's Reads & Reviews. To check out that post, click here. Thanks for the lovely award everybody.

3 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so much! And congrats to you too, you definitely deserve it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kassandra!

    AWESOME! Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate that you thought of me!

    ReplyDelete