Upcoming Reviews

....

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

In My Mailbox (8)



(In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.)

For those of you who don't know what In My Mailbox is, it's when each week you write what new books you have gotten/read from the Library, Bookstore, Etc. Most Book Blogs post Their In My Mailbox every week on Sunday but on the Eternal Night Blog, instead of doing it each week, I will be posting it at the end of the month.

This Month for In My Mailbox:

Bought:


The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Shadow Souls by L.J. Smith

Won:

Personal Demons ARC by Lisa Desrochers from Goodreads FirstReads

This month I did not get a lot of books. I wanted to save up my money to buy The Vampire Diaries Season 1 DVD which releases today. So I hope to get much more books next month. I would love to hear what you got this month for IMM.

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment