Upcoming Reviews

....

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Review: Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel



About~ After centuries of terrorizing Europe, Lenah Beaudonte, with the help of the handsome Rhode, has been able to realize the dream of all vampires--to be human again. Now as a raven-haired, sixteen-year-old, Lenah believes her greatest challenge is fitting in at her new school. But the challenges have only begun. The vicious coven Lenah once ruled is threatening the new found pleasures of her human life, including the one guy who makes her feel most alive, Justin. Can this ex-vamp survive in an alien time and place or will her past come back to haunt her...forever?

My Review~ First off, sorry it took me so long to read and write this review. I have been really busy and life got in the way.

This was a vampire book like no other. The copy of the book of Infinite Days I own is an ARC. I got the book for review from Librarything.com.

This book had me sitting on the edge of my seat while I was reading it. Even in the first chapter, I started to get easily hooked in Infinite Days. The point of view is told from the main character, Lenah. I love Lenah's personality and how she is willing to risk dying just to protect her friends.

In Infinite Days, there are also flashbacks or Lenah past. In one of the flashbacks, you read just how Lenah become a vampire and how her coven was created and how strong they were together.

I also liked the author's different aspect on vampires. It was quite interseting to read read how a vampire can't really feel an object, but only remember how it must have felt like from when they where human. And it was also quite interseting to read why a vampire can't go out in the sun. Like I said before, this book is a vampire book like no other.

The characters besides Lenah, was really fun to read too. Tony was the funny one, Justin was the hot one, and the three-piece were the girls that always think there all that, and so on...

What happened at the end surprised me the most. Everything in the last five chapters or so, were non-stop page turners. This book was so well writen, I loved it. I hope there's a next book. I recommend readers to put this book on their TBR pile and fast. You would not want to miss this book.

Plot: ♥♥♥♥♥
Characters: ♥♥♥♥♥
Ending: ♥♥♥♥♥
Cover Art: ♥♥♥♥♥
Pages in Novel: 308
ISBN: 978-0-312-64991-3
Link to buy Book: Borders, Amazon, Barnes & Noble
Other books in the Series: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment