Upcoming Reviews

....

Monday, August 23, 2010

Review: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle by L.J. Smith


About~ Elena: The golden girl, the leader, the one who can have any boy she wants.

Stefan: Brooding and mysterious, he seems to be the only one who can resist Elena, even as he struggles to protect her from the horrors that haunt his past.

Damon: Sexy, dangerous, driven by the urge for revenge against Stefan, the brother who betrayed him. Determine to have Elena, he’d kill to possess her.


My Review~ This was a review I had set up for a rainy day.

This book was such a roller costar. Elena has so much to deal with. In the beginning of the book, I felt that Elena was kind of a snob. When she first saw Stefan and he was pretending that he didn’t see her, she got so mad. It was kind of like a spoiled brat.

This book reminded me of Twilight by Stephenie Meyer in some ways. The love story between Elena and Stefan is like the love story between Edward and Bella, and how they are madly in love with each other.

The Plot of the story is vary interesting.

It’s quite different from what I thought it would be.

I thought it might be something like a girl who thought she was better than everyone else and she thought not even Stefan or Damon was good enough for her, but my god, how wrong was I? This book was better than anything else I have ever read. Well, at least for the moment. A girl caught between two vampire brothers who despise each other is the best plot ever. I recommend this book to readers, big time.

Plot: ♥♥♥♥
Characters: ♥♥♥
Ending: ♥♥♥♥
Cover Art: ♥♥♥♥
Pages in Novel: 512
ISBN-13: 9780061140976
Link to buy Book: Borders, Amazon, Barnes & Noble
Other books in the series: The Vampire Diaries: The Fury and Dark Reunion, The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall, The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Shadow Souls

No comments:

Post a Comment