Upcoming Reviews

....

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Vampire Diaries Season 1 DVD Release Today!!!



OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I love the Vampire Diaries and I am so glad to say that it's coming out on DVD today. Now sadly I have not seen all the shows to The Vampire Diaries. Out of all the shows in season 1, I have only watched about 5 episodes. But all 5 episodes got me hooked, but I never made the time to watch the whole season. So that's why I am excited to say that it's coming out on DVD today. Which means I am going to be watching all the shows in season 1 as fast as I can before school and season 2 starts. I plan to get it today or tomorrow. The sooner, the better.

Click here to go to The Vampire Diaries website!!!
Click here to watch some Vampire Diaries videos!!!

Happy Reading (or watching The Vampire Diaries on DVD)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment