Upcoming Reviews

....

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Back to School...



As sad as it is to say, school is just around the corner. Starting this wednesday, I will be starting school again. And sadly, that means less blog posts. And now that I'm in an honor's class, I will have to work my butt off even more. The summer went by too fast... One thing is for sure. I am going to try to have some post scheduled for my blog such as reviews and such. Anyway, I just wanted all my followers too know why their might be a decress in posts. And be on the look out for my review on The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer coming soon...

Happy Reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck going back. I know it can seem like a lot at first but once you get into the routine, it won't be so bad!

    ReplyDelete