Upcoming Reviews

....

Thursday, September 30, 2010

In My Mailbox (9)



(In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.)

For those of you who don't know what In My Mailbox is, it's when each week you write what new books you have gotten/read from the Library, Bookstore, Etc. Most Book Blogs post Their In My Mailbox every week on Sunday but on the Eternal Night Blog, instead of doing it each week, I will be posting it at the end of the month.

This Month for In My Mailbox:

Bought:


The Vampire Diaries: Season 1 DVD

Library:

Intertwined by Gena Showalter
The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan

Won:


Dead Is Just a Rumor by Marlene Perez from Amberkatze's Book Blog

This month I did not get that many books but I am sill happy for what I have. I hope to get more next month. What did you get in your Mailbox this month?

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment