Upcoming Reviews

....

Monday, September 13, 2010

Yesterday Was the True Blood Season Finale!!!



WOW!!! I just saw the True Blood Season Finale, and I loved every second of it. The people who made this show knows how to keep the audience on their toes. And one thing's for sure, I can not wait till next summer. It seems too far away now. I don't know who to trust in the show anymore and what might happen to certain characters or if someone might die...

And just for the fun of it, I want to show you some of my favorite True Blood wallpaper:











If you want to go to the True Blood web site click here and if you want to get these wallpapers you can also get it from the True Blood web site here.

Also on another note, I heard this song on the VMA Awards and I just had to share it with you. It's called Dog Days Are Over by Florence and the Machine.



(Sorry if the video does not fit, but I hope you like the song.)

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment