Upcoming Reviews

....

Friday, October 8, 2010

Sorry for my Absence...

Sorry I have not posted anything this week. For the past week I have been studying for the PSAT and I'm going crazy over it. I have to take the PSAT on Wednesday and I want to do my best on it. I am also piled in homework and studying for test in other classes. Anyway, hopefully by this Thursday I'll make a post and announce the book for my 100 Followers/Halloween Giveaway. So I just wanted to let you all know why I might be absent for a little bit more days. So nobody unfollow please. I'll be back on the radar soon...


Also here is a picture of Jack the Skeleton just because we all love him and since Halloween is this month. And here are a few more...




This one is my favorite. Also here are a few of Jack's Songs...























And my favorite of them all is Poor Jack:


I know this is a lot of video's but everybody has a favorite. Anyway, enjoy and Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment