Upcoming Reviews

....

Friday, August 26, 2011

Broken Record...



I am starting to feel like a broken record when I say this, "Sorry for not writing posts and being on the blogging world!" This summer, I was planning to do many things, but then I got sidetracked because I had to take summer school. I failed my global history regents by 4 points only!!! Anyway, now that I am done with summer school (that sounds like a dirty word when said together) and I finished taking my make-up history regent, I will indeed try my best to blog. I have hoped so much for this blog when I first started out and it was becoming everything I wanted it to be, but then life got in the way and, well, you know the rest. Now that I am becoming a Junior in high school, I am going to have even more pressure on my back.

If anyone has any advice on how to juggle school time, homework/studying time, and blogging/reading time, I would love to hear it.

Also, I plan to write a review for Ghost Town by Rachel Caine quite soon since I had planed to do that two months ago. Be on the look out for it soon.

Happy Reading!!!


1 comment:

  1. Yes, dear, the earth's
    a broken record - follow
    U.S. home to Heaven
    where you'll nvr again
    hear the same thang twice:
    ♡ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ♡
    -GBY

    ReplyDelete