Upcoming Reviews

....

Friday, February 26, 2010

Review: Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine



About~ Morganville is such a nice place to live…

When Claire Danvers learned that her college town was run by vampires, she did what any intelligent, self-preserving freshman would do: she applied for a transfer and she stocked up on garlic. The transfer is no longer an option, but the garlic may come in handy.

And die if you don’t mind the sort of thing.

Now Claire has pledged herself to Ameile, the most powerful vampire in town. The protection her contract secures does little to reassure those closest to Claire. All of a sudden, people are turning up dead, a stalker resurfaces from her past, and an ancient bloodsucker extends a chilling invitation for private lessons in his secluded home. To what end, Claire will soon discover- and it will give a terrifying new meaning to night school.


Warning: If you have not read the first two books in this series, this review might contain spoilers.

My Review~ Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. This book was awesome. I loved this book from the first sentence. I so admire the author for writing this book. I can’t believe that Michael got turned into a vampire!!! And it’s about time Shane and Claire became boyfriend and girlfriend. What shocked me was the ending. But of I won’t tell you what the ending was. So instead, I will just describe it in three words “Oh my god!!!”. There is also more of Jason (Eve’s little brother) in this book.

Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Ending: 5/5
Cover Art: 5/5
Pages in novel: 245
Link to Buy Book: Borders, Amazon, Barnes & Noble
Other Books in the Series: Glass Houses, The Dead Girls’ Dance, Feast of Fools, Lord of Misrule, Carpe Corpus, Fade Out

1 comment:

  1. I so need to start reading this series. I was just checking out your Shelfari..I saw a book I've been eyeing..Thirst!! When did you get that lol omg I so want to read this book.

    Right now I just started reading the 1st book for the HBO series TrueBlood Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris..so many books so lil time :(

    ReplyDelete