Upcoming Reviews

....

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Review: Twilight By Stephenie Meyer


About~ About three things i was absolutely positive.

First, Edward was a vampire.

Second, there was a part of him- and I didn't know how dominant that part might be- that thirsted for my blood.

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.



My Review~ Okay, I don't want to sound corny, but if it wasn't for Twilight, I would not be reading books like i do today. As much as i love Twilight, I have to admit that the author puts too much detail in many scene's. Sometimes she does not just get to the point. Twilight is all about how Edward and Bella meet and how they fall in love. There is no action. In the ballet secne, somethings happen but there is not a lot of action. I would recommend this book to readers, but i would not put it on the top of your reading pile.

Plot: 3/5
Characters: 4/5
Ending: 4/5
Cover Art: 4/5
Pages in Novel: 498
Link to Buy Book: Borders, Amazon, Barnes & Noble
Other books in the series: New Moon, Eclipse, Braking Dawn


~Kassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment