Upcoming Reviews

....

Monday, April 5, 2010

Review: Undead Much? by Stacey Jay



About~ Q: How many guys does it take to make your boyfriend wild with jealousy?

A: Only one, if he’s UNDEAD.

Megan Berry had a perfectly average new-sundress-and-boy-obsessed life-until her power to settle the Undead returned. Oh, and then her best friend tried to kill her- and ruin homecoming- with a bunch of black magically raised Zombies. At least she got a spot on the pom squad and a smokin’ boyfriend (Ethan). But now Megan is in deep fertilizer all over again. Why? Well, let’s see…

Feral new super-strong zombies? Check.
Cheerleader vs. pom squad turf war threatening the end of the half time as they know it? Check.
An Undead psychic hottie (Cliff) who’s predicting a zombie apocalypse-and doing his best to tempt Megan away form Ethan? Yum. I mean, Check.
Earth-shattering secrets that could land Megan in Settler prison for life? Um… It wasn’t me.

Everyone thinks Megan’s at fault for the uber-Zombie uprising. Looks like she’ll need the help of both Cliff and Ethan is she’s going to prove her innocence before it’s too late.

My Review~ Can this series get any better? I think the answer to that is HELL YES!!!
I love this book from start to finish. In every chapter, something exciting happens. I keep getting taken by surprise when I read this book. There is enough action for all those action loving people, enough romance for all those romance loving people, and enough of everything for everybody. Stacey Jay is such a good author. I really recommend this book to be on the top of your TBR pile.

Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Ending: 5/5
Cover Art: 5/5
Pages in Novel: 306
Link to buy Book: Borders, Amazon, Barnes & Nobles
Other Books in the Series: You Are So Undead To Me

~Kassandra

3 comments:

  1. Bouncing by from the Book Blogger Hop. Already a follower, but wanted to say hi anyway :-) Here's ME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hopping over and I love your blog, beautiful layout! I (click) am now a new follower! Hope you can hop over to my blog!

    http://the1bookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kassandra,
    Just discovered your blog on the Blog Hop and am now a follower. I am a big Chloe Neill fan (of the Chicagoland series) would be really interested on your take of Firespell. Worth the read?
    -Nickee aka www.fiendishlybookish.com

    ReplyDelete