Upcoming Reviews

....

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White Book Trailer & More


About~All Evie wants is to be normal ... instead, she′s stuck at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising death and destruction to the paranormal world.

Evie′s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, despite the fact that she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency (IPCA), she can see through paranormals′ glamours, her best friend is a mermaid, and her ex-boyfriend is a lunatic-and a faerie.

In a world where paranormals are monitored and controlled, Evie has at least been able to take comfort in the fact that she′s human...Until she finds out she′s not. With everything she believes called into question, Evie′s drawn to the newest IPCA prisoner, a shapeshifter named Lend. Unfortunately their friendship and flirting is complicated by the information he carries: a faerie prophecy of death and destruction that seems to revolve around Evie herself.

So much for normal.



I was looking around the blogging world today when I came across the Paranormalcy by Kiersten White Book Trailer and I just had to make a blog post on this. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Paranormalcy by Kiersten White and watching this trailer makes me want this book even more. Btw, sorry if the trailers does not fit.



Also checkout these other cool trailers I came across on too.

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto


The Last Thing I Remember by Andrew Klavan


My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent


What do you think of all these trailers?

1 comment: