Upcoming Reviews

....

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (5)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This week's pick is The Fledgling Handbook 101 by P.C. Cast & Kim Doner. The Fledgling Handbook 101 hit shelves October 26, 2010.



About~ Merry meet, fledgling. I trust this guide will serve you well. Every vampyre fledgling who arrives at the House of Night receives a copy of "The Fledgling Handbook 101", and now, fans can have one, too, with this gorgeous must-have edition. Inside you’ll find original stories, the complete vampyre history, inside info into rituals, vamp biology, and the Change, and much more.
(Description from Goodreads)

My Thoughts~ I want this book so bad. I feel like this book is kind of like a backstage pass to all things House of Night. The cover is so beautiful and I like that the cover shows the school at the bottom of it. I can’t wait till it comes out to read all the inside info on the rituals, vampyre history, vamp biology, the change, etc. If only this book comes out sooner…

No comments:

Post a Comment