Upcoming Reviews

....

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Review: My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent


About~ “If she were going to die, I’d already be screaming. I’m a Banshee. That’s what we do.”

When Kaylee Cavanaugh screams, someone dies.

So when teen pop star Eden croaks onstage and Kaylee doesn’t wail, she knows something is dead wrong. She can’t cry for someone who has no soul.

The last thing Kaylee needs right now is to be skipping school, breaking her dad’s ironclad curfew and putting her too-hot-to-be-real boyfriend’s loyalty to the test. But starry-eyed teens are trading their souls: a flickering lifetime of fame and fortune in exchange for eternity in the Netherworld—a consequence they can’t possibly understand.

Kaylee can’t let that happen, even if trying to save their souls means putting her own at risk…

Soul Screamers
The last thing you hear before you die.


My Review~ My Soul to Save, is way better then the last book My Soul to Take. This book has so much action; I was sitting on edge of my seat.

I adore Kaylee’s personality. She knows when to stand her ground and yet even though she might be afraid, she still somehow manages to almost get everything she wants. And, well, Nash is just sweet, loving, loyal, caring, kind, HOT…I could continue but I think you get the point. I wish I had a boyfriend like Nash. And Tod is just, as always, his funny self.

The plot of the story was quite different then what I thought it might be though. I thought the people with no souls were going to be too many too count, but it was surprisingly only a few number of people (At least that I know and remember of). But still, this is my favorite book in this series as of yet. This may not be much of a review, but, oh well. I recommend you put this book on your TBR pile FAST!!! And if you haven’t started this series you have no idea what you’re missing. I am going to start the 3rd book, My Soul to Keep, pronto and so should you.

Plot: ♥♥♥♥♥
Characters: ♥♥♥♥♥
Ending: ♥♥♥♥
Cover Art: ♥♥♥♥
Pages in Novel: 279
ISBN-13: 978-0-373-21004-6
Link to buy Book: Borders, Amazon, Barnes & Noble
Other Books in the Series: My Soul to Take, My Soul to Keep

2 comments:

  1. OK, so this book is the best in the series but is it the best overall that you've read this year or is there another book that takes that title?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Rachel Vincent!! I will be starting the third one when I get my hands on it!! I prefer the character of Tod, he is fantastic!!
    Have you read Rachel Vincent's adult series? 'Stray' is the first one, and since it's adult there are bad words and sex, but they're awesome!!!
    Have a lovely week Kassandra!
    x Caroline

    ReplyDelete