Upcoming Reviews

....

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween everybody!!! This is my favorite time of the year. Beside Christmas, my birthday, thanksgiving, and all the other holidays. Anyway, I just love Halloween. The best part is watching scary movies and eating candy till your brain pops. So here's a picture to get you all in the holiday mood.



A killer cat. Or Tiger??? Lol. So what's your Halloween plan today? I hope everybody has a safe and fun Halloween. And tomorrow or sometime next week, I might announce the winner for my 100 Followers/Halloween Giveaway too.

Trick or Treat!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, cute picture! I love eating candy until my brain explodes too! As for the scary movies, not so much. They mentally scar me for like, ever!
    Happy Halloween to you too!

    ReplyDelete